Contact Grimette Reaper

If you would like me to publish a post please email me grimette.reaper@hotmail.co.uk I will check this email most days.

Saturday 31 July 2010

Loretto School More Scandal To Come .......

I have started this blog to allow worried parents to have a forum to discuss Loretto School and PH. In the past 24 hours Grim Rupert's blog has been removed due to bullying from Loretto's Inner Circle, it appears. It is believed that Grim was forced to remove because of names and addresses being published, I would ask that only intials are used eg PH, etc, or even standard alternatives eg Hulk. As I'm sure we can all work out the identies of those concerned.

I have only had a limited knowledge of Loretto, but feel very strong in the education of members of my family. It appears that bullying and lack of management skills of Hulk and his sidekick Mutley (NB) are really bringing this fine school down. And I have never heard of a school employing a Spin Director JH (Dr Spin).For all my opinion is worth, the only outcome is for Hulk & Mutley to resign or be sacked asap.

2 comments:

  1. gGood to see that another means of communication has opened up!

    ReplyDelete