Contact Grimette Reaper

If you would like me to publish a post please email me grimette.reaper@hotmail.co.uk I will check this email most days.

Sunday 1 August 2010

Has Anyone Been In Contact?

I feel as concerned parents, and observers regarding the scandals at Loretto School we must put our comments to the Governors. It has also surprised me that while Grim Rupert's Blog was going it seemed that the ex-teachers who held Loretto in their hearts didn't speak up. I wonder if a gagging clause had been placed on them. Has anyone been in touch with HMcL (Hector Nichol) or RS (Mr Nipper), I'm sure they would be able to throw some light on exact actions of Hulk and The Inner Circle. On The Grim Rupert Blog the addresses of Governors was very shortly posted, before being forced to be removed by Dr Spin, has anyone sent letters to them, and what was the reply?

This group of people are able to hire and fire, and as fee payers we have the right to question their actions. Did they know about the AJ case when they employed Hulk? If they did, how did Hulk handle this? If they didn't, surely there is a case for dismissal, without paying any compensation as Hulk failed to disclose or lied his way into the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment